Studio Three upgrade fundraising project
Why do we need this extension?
- Studio 3 is located in the original part of the building (the old KFC) and was never updated when we built the Education Wing.
- It is much too small to be able to run art classes in painting or drawing because you can only realistically fit 5 or 6 students in there with all their equipment.
- The studio is an awkward shape making it difficult to teach in.
- This class size is not financially viable to run.
- It has no internal storage. The storage is on the old deck in a tin shed. We cannot store anything valuable in the shed as it is prone to break-ins resulting in theft.
- The deck is old and rotting and very slippery when wet therefore not a usable space.
- The studio has a great kitchen already in place as well as a disability lift.
- It has potential to be a fantastic usable space if enlarged and modernised.
How can you help us?
- Help with fundraising, join the fundraising team/committee
- Donate directly to EACT Studio 3 upgrade fund, reference your name and Studio 3
- Tell everyone about our project
- Buy tickets to fundraising events such as 'Buy a Brick, book a table for our Winter Quiz night at Manly Bowls, donate on Give-a-litte, donate to our art auction later in the year.