2019 - Workshops
Animal Textures - A Realistic Perspective Pastel Workshop with Julie Freeman (MPANZ PSA IAPS-MC)
Date: Saturday 19 October
Time: 10 am - 3 pm
Cost: $95 (Members) / $105 (Non-Members)
Ability Group: Adults - All Levels
Julie is a Master Pastellist with the Pastel Artists of New Zealand MPANZ and the Internationl Association of Pastel Societies IAPS. Julie is self taught, and over the years has developed her skills especially in the medium of pastels. Her artwork goes beyond the photograph as she brings her subjects to life.
In this one day workshop Julie will help you with her work process techniques, tools and use of colour, working from references supplied.
A Material List will be sent when registration recieved
SPFX4: DIY Halloween Make-up Workshop
Time: 3.30pm - 5pm
Price: $10 EAC Member / $15.00 Non-Member
Age group: Children, teens, 7-17
Create your own Halloween Make-up using general household materials and a few special additions!
Use our studio, facepaint and expertise to apply your makeup for trick or treating, or as a practice run for a weekend outing.
We will have two experienced spfx makeup artists to help with some tips and techniques for creating the look your want and plenty of blood and gore to create some of the scariest sights in Orewa!
Places are limited (20 max)
- Bookings essential!
Terms and conditions:
- A place in any course is only confirmed once the course fee is paid in full before the start of the course.
- Cancellations must be received four (4) days ahead of the class commencement date to be granted a full refund. Bookings can only be processed for the current term and fees cannot be transferred to future terms.
- No refunds will be given after class commencement.
- EAC reserves the right to cancel any course. In the event of EAC cancelling the course, students will receive a full refund.
- Unless otherwise stated, all fees include GST.
- In the event of Tutor illness, EAC will endeavour to prevent class cancellation by providing a substitute tutor. If EAC is unable to provide a substitute tutor, the class may be postponed at short notice with students being contacted promptly.
- Materials are included in all Children’s classes, unless otherwise stated.
- EAC reserves the right to exclude any student from a course who is constantly disruptive, does not adhere to class rules or poses a significant risk to the safety of themselves or others. EAC aims to be fair and consistent.
- For comments, concerns or complaints please contact the Manager. All complaints will be treated as confidential.
- In the event of an accident or emergency, staff will, to the best of their ability, perform appropriate first aid and if necessary, call an ambulance.
- Although all due care will be taken, EAC cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged possessions that students bring to class.
- All information contained in the form is for EAC administration only. Your information is confidential and will not be shared or sold to any third party.
- This programme may be subject to change.