2020 - Workshops
Workshops for 2020 are currently in planning and will be available to view in January - Please check back soon
Terms and conditions:
- A place in any course is only confirmed once the course fee is paid in full before the start of the course.
- Cancellations must be received four (4) days ahead of the class commencement date to be granted a full refund. Bookings can only be processed for the current term and fees cannot be transferred to future terms.
- No refunds will be given after class commencement.
- EAC reserves the right to cancel any course. In the event of EAC cancelling the course, students will receive a full refund.
- Unless otherwise stated, all fees include GST.
- In the event of Tutor illness, EAC will endeavour to prevent class cancellation by providing a substitute tutor. If EAC is unable to provide a substitute tutor, the class may be postponed at short notice with students being contacted promptly.
- Materials are included in all Children’s classes, unless otherwise stated.
- EAC reserves the right to exclude any student from a course who is constantly disruptive, does not adhere to class rules or poses a significant risk to the safety of themselves or others. EAC aims to be fair and consistent.
- For comments, concerns or complaints please contact the Manager. All complaints will be treated as confidential.
- In the event of an accident or emergency, staff will, to the best of their ability, perform appropriate first aid and if necessary, call an ambulance.
- Although all due care will be taken, EAC cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged possessions that students bring to class.
- All information contained in the form is for EAC administration only. Your information is confidential and will not be shared or sold to any third party.
- This programme may be subject to change.