MWW1: Hands on clay with Marilyn Wheeler
How to make hand made pieces of table ware and learn how to glaze and fire them. No expensive wheel required. Create table ware and glaze with your own hand made glaze recipes. Mugs, bowls, plates, dishes, all shapes and sizes.
Clay and firing extra.
Clay and firing extra.
CMW1: Learn to Paint workshop with Catherine Mitchell
Date: Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 October 2018
Time: 10am – 3pm (both days)
Duration: 10 hours/ 2 days
Level: Adult - Beginners
Min: 5 Max: 12
Price: $135 EAC Member: $120
Learn about colour mixing, tone, composition and acrylic painting techniques. As a beginner painter you will gain knowledge and confidence. You will complete 3 small projects.
Materials: Kit can be bought from the tutor at $50 each or students could use the tutors materials for a charge of $15 - $20
GWW3: Chinese painting - Fish workshop with Ginette Wang
Date: Sunday 25 November 2018
Time: 10am – 3pm
Duration: 5 hours
Level: Adult - all levels
Price: $115 EAC Member: $95
PLEASE NOTE: The date for this workshop has changed from 1 December to the 25 November 2018.
Ginette will demonstrate and guide you step by step to paint fish with Chinese ink and watercolour. This workshop is great for people who have taken Ginette’s Chinese painting workshop in 2017/2018 or have absolute no experience but with great interest to learn how to paint with this fun and exciting medium.
Materials extra (For return students, please bring your own material according to the list. For new students, Ginette can prepare the material needed for you that day at $20 to be paid at the commencing of the workshop.)
Terms and conditions:
- A place in any course is only confirmed once the course fee is paid in full before the start of the course.
- No refunds unless the course is cancelled due to insufficient numbers. If a course is cancelled you will be notified at least 4 days before the course commencement date.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after the start of a course and refunds will not be given for classes missed during a course due to illness or personal reasons.
- Cancellations must be received four (4) days ahead of the class commencement date to be granted a full refund. Bookings can only be processed for the current term and fees cannot be transferred to future terms
- All our fees include GST.
- Places on all courses are strictly limited. We reserve the right to cancel any course where minimum enrolment numbers are not reached. In the event of Estuary Arts cancelling a course, students will receive a full refund.
- In the event of staff sickness we will endeavour to prevent class cancellation by providing a substitute tutor. If we are unable to do this the class may be postponed at short notice and we will try to contact class participants as soon as possible.
- All materials are provided, unless otherwise stated
- If you have any comments or concerns about the course please speak to the Tutor first. If you wish to make a formal complaint please fill out a complaint form, available from our reception desk, and send it to the Centre manager. All complaints will be treated as confidential.
- This programme may be subject to change.