The Team at Estuary Arts is currently working on the Workshops for 2019
Terms and conditions:
- A place in any course is only confirmed once the course fee is paid in full before the start of the course.
- No refunds unless the course is cancelled due to insufficient numbers. If a course is cancelled you will be notified at least 4 days before the course commencement date.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after the start of a course and refunds will not be given for classes missed during a course due to illness or personal reasons.
- Cancellations must be received four (4) days ahead of the class commencement date to be granted a full refund. Bookings can only be processed for the current term and fees cannot be transferred to future terms
- All our fees include GST.
- Places on all courses are strictly limited. We reserve the right to cancel any course where minimum enrolment numbers are not reached. In the event of Estuary Arts cancelling a course, students will receive a full refund.
- In the event of staff sickness we will endeavour to prevent class cancellation by providing a substitute tutor. If we are unable to do this the class may be postponed at short notice and we will try to contact class participants as soon as possible.
- All materials are provided, unless otherwise stated
- If you have any comments or concerns about the course please speak to the Tutor first. If you wish to make a formal complaint please fill out a complaint form, available from our reception desk, and send it to the Centre manager. All complaints will be treated as confidential.
- This programme may be subject to change.