NNA3.1: Pictorial Space with Nell Nutsford
Dates: 6 August - 10 September 2018
Time: 9.30am - 12pm
Price per term: $185 EAC Member $170
Duration: 6 weeks
Ability Group: Adults, all levels
Study the Fine Art elements: line, shape, texture, tone, volume and colour. Learn how to use them to develop an interesting sense of space in your work. Through a series of related exercises, gain fluency in drawing, experience in handling media, and an understanding of the art elements and their role in developing pictorial space. This class leads you to develop your own personal expression, through critique of your work, along with discussion around other artists and current concerns in today’s art. Materials extra.
You can bring any other materials you have, but these basics are enough to work with.
Terms and conditions:
- A place in any course is only confirmed once the course fee is paid in full before the start of the course.
- No refunds unless the course is cancelled due to insufficient numbers. If a course is cancelled you will be notified at least 4 days before the course commencement date.
- NO REFUNDS will be given after the start of a course and refunds will not be given for classes missed during a course due to illness or personal reasons.
- All our fees include GST.
- Places on all courses are strictly limited. We reserve the right to cancel any course where minimum enrolment numbers are not reached. In the event of Estuary Arts cancelling a course, students will receive a full refund.
- In the event of staff sickness we will endeavour to prevent class cancellation by providing a substitute tutor. If we are unable to do this the class may be postponed at short notice and we will try to contact class participants as soon as possible.
- All materials are provided, unless otherwise stated
- If you have any comments or concerns about the course please speak to the Tutor first. If you wish to make a formal complaint please fill out a complaint form, available from our reception desk, and send it to the Centre manager. All complaints will be treated as confidential.
- This programme may be subject to change.