Watch this space - we are currently working on it.
Terms and conditions:
- A place in any course is only confirmed once the course fee is paid in full before the start of the course.
- Cancellations must be received four (4) days ahead of the class commencement date to be granted a full refund. Bookings can only be processed for the current term and fees cannot be transferred to future terms.
- No refunds will be given after class commencement.
- EAC reserves the right to cancel any course. In the event of EAC cancelling the course, students will receive a full refund.
- Unless otherwise stated, all fees include GST.
- In the event of Tutor illness, EAC will endeavour to prevent class cancellation by providing a substitute tutor. If EAC is unable to provide a substitute tutor, the class may be postponed at short notice with students being contacted promptly.
- Materials are included in all Children’s classes, unless otherwise stated.
- All parents/caregivers are required to complete an enrolment/child permission form.
- Parents/caregivers must escort children from the carpark to the class and must SIGN IN on arrival and SIGN OUT on pick up. Please advise the tutor if someone else is collecting your child.
- EAC reserves the right to exclude any student from a course who is constantly disruptive, does not adhere to class rules or poses a significant risk to the safety of themselves or others. EAC aims to be fair and consistent.
- For comments, concerns or complaints please contact the Manager. All complaints will be treated as confidential.
- In the event of an accident or emergency, staff will, to the best of their ability, perform appropriate first aid and if necessary, call an ambulance. Parents will be contacted immediately. Any urgent medical attention will be at the parents cost. Children will not be transported by private vehicles unless there is a serious emergency. E.g. the need to evacuate due to tsunami, earthquake etc.
- Although all due care will be taken, EAC cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged possessions that students bring to class.
- All information contained in the form is for EAC administration only. Your information is confidential and will not be shared or sold to any third party.
- This programme may be subject to change.